GameFlow v1.1.2 · Release notes
Release date: October 2018
- Fixed: crashes in 2018.3b when adding programs or states to the GameFlow component.
- Fixed: Utility window closing when selecting another GameObject in 2018.3b.
- Initial adaptation to 2018.3b new prefab system with a known issue: Hidden GameFlow blocks are displayed as “Removed” in prefab instances due to a bug in the beta.
- Fixed: Invoke Method action not working on builds.
- Fixed: error when changing Method in a duplicate of an Invoke Method action.
- Incompatibility with Presets is now informed to user and managed.
- Fixed: Error adding a new State having another block focused.
- Fixed: spurious warnings related to ‘m_EnabledProperty’ in 2018.3b.
- Fixed: Set / Get Component Property actions not working when Component is specified via Variable.
- Fixed: Issues with Index variable in For action.
- Fixed: Glitch in time bars when using very small duration values.
- Fixed: Messed validation of the Listening target object in event programs.
- Fixed: Interpolate not working on first execution of On Activate.
- Fixed: Music loop stops after playing a sound FX.
- New: Get / Set Dropdown Property actions.
- Fixed: Dropdown not recognised as UI component by On Value Change.
- Additional control to prevent possible parameter index out of bounds errors in Set Animator Parameter.
- API: added static properties to Builtin class for all new variables introduced in v1.1.
- Minor visuals: popup labels made more noticeable, small fonts no longer using bold style, changed entry point icons.
- Connective (And/Or) style changed in conditions for clarity.
- Minor visual fixes in Invoke Method action user interface.
- Minor visual fixes in Set X, Set Y, Set Z and Set W actions user interface.
- This is the last version of GameFlow supporting Unity 5.6 and the rest of pre 2017.4 versions. Starting in v1.2 only Unity 2017.4 and 2018.x versions will be supported.